On Monday, April 13, the Good Morning America host shared he has been diagnosed with COVID-19. He said, “I’m one of those cases that are basically asymptomatic. I’ve never had a fever, never had chills, never had a headache, never had a cough, never had shortness of breath. I’m feeling great.” His wife had previously tested positive as well.
The country singer and songwriter took to social media to reveal that he has tested positive for Coronavirus. On April 11, he shared this: “This photo was taken at 9 am on March 13th when my wife took me to our local hospital ER due to chest pains, fever, and pre-stroke blood pressure levels.” He said that he had felt ill since March and that the doctor who treated Simpson during his visit refused to test him for coronavirus because the singer allegedly did not meet the testing criteria. “Almost one month later on April 6th my wife and I were both tested after finally finding a free drive-thru testing facility outside a National Guard depot. Yesterday on Friday, April 10th, after almost one month without any symptoms, I received a call from the Nashville CDC stating that my test resulted in a positive detection for Covid-19. My wife (who has been by my side since Europe) tested negative,” Simpson added.
“I feel so blessed to be able to celebrate another birthday,” the R&B singer said in a message that he shared on social media on his 62nd birthday. He revealed that he and his family had successfully recovered from COVID-19.
The 40-year-old star told IndieWire in an interview that his kids Jeronimo and Fiona had been sick and in quarantine for three weeks. However, the children are now finally back home. He explained, “They’re immune now, they’re in the next stage. Yesterday was the first night they slept here and life has changed dramatically for me.”
On Instagram, the former View host revealed that she and her husband had gotten sick from the virus, but are doing better now. “I’m actually at home recovering from Covid-19. I’m very much on the mend, so please don’t worry,” assured the 41-year-old.
Savannah Chrisley revealed on Instagram that her dad tested positive for COVID-19. “After getting tested he went back home and stayed quarantined in his bedroom for 7 days and then his test came back…POSITIVE..when mom and I read that our hearts dropped. Dad’s symptoms were worsening as days went on..finally at 3 am on a Sunday he woke mom up saying he has to go to the ER..he couldn’t fight it any longer,” she revealed. “He stayed at Vanderbilt for 3 days and those were the hardest 3 days I think I’ve ever endured.”
“Keeping my kids away has been the hardest and I’m grateful that I have no breathing issues,” the 42-year-old Real Housewives star wrote on Instagram. She added, “My days haven’t been so bad, aside from a lot of fatigue and sleeping. At night is when it’s the worst for me because of the mix of sweating and chills. I’m taking my vitamins and drinking hot liquids. We’ll all get through this.”
The 40-year-old pop-rocker donated $1 million to help fight the coronavirus pandemic. On April 3, she first shared that she tested positive for coronavirus though she had since recovered.
The Broadway star and singer, 40, revealed to fans on April 2 that she had recovered from COVID-19. In a video message, she shared, “I’m just being really grateful for every easy breath, and every day that I get to be walking around.”
“I have decided to share with you that I tested positive with the Corona Virus almost three weeks ago,” the 59-year-old Duran Duran member shared on Facebook. He added, “I came out of it feeling okay- although I must admit I didn’t mind the quarantine as it gave me the chance to really recover… we can and will beat this thing.”
Former MLB player Jim Edmonds shared on Instagram Stories that he had pneumonia and tested positive for coronavirus. “I’m completely symptom-free now and doing really well so I must have had it for a while before I got tested,” the Real Housewives of Orange County star explained. “Thank God I quarantined myself and listened to what everyone said.”
“I have tested positive for the Coronavirus I’ve never been sicker. High fever. Horrific body aches. Heavy chest,” the 55-year-old Office Space star shared on Instagram. She added, “I’m quarantined from my family. This is pure misery. #stayhome”
“Sooooo in these difficult times that seem to get more difficult and complicated by the day, I just found out that I am positive for coronavirus,” the CNN anchor, 49, revealed on social media. He went on to write, “I have been exposed to people in recent days who have subsequently tested positive and I had fever, chills, and shortness of breath. I just hope I didn’t give it to the kids and [my wife] Cristina. That would make me feel worse than this illness! I am quarantined in my basement (which actually makes the rest of the family seem pleased!) I will do my shows from here. We will all beat this by being smart and tough and united!”
On March 25, Clarence House released a statement that the British royal, who is now 71 years old, tested positive for coronavirus. He was said to be showing “mild symptoms” and was in “good health.”
Laura Bell Bundy
The 38-year-old Broadway star announced that she tested positive for COVID-19 on March 25. She shared on Instagram, “Please please stay home, take care of yourselves. God Bless.”
“I just tested positive for coronavirus. I am a pretty healthy 43-year-old who doesn’t smoke, doesn’t drink much, eats well and exercises regularly and this has been the hardest experience of my life,” The Young & the Restless star revealed on Instagram on Monday. He said that he is now on the road to recovery.
On March 23, the Broadway star shared this on social media: “Hey everyone. I just wanted to update you all that I’ve found out that I’ve tested positive for Covid-19. I’ve been in quarantine since Broadway shows shut down on Thursday, March 12th, and I’m feeling much better.” He went on to write, “I consider myself extremely lucky that my symptoms have been very mild – cold-like with no fever – as so many are experiencing much more serious symptoms because this is a very dangerous virus. One thing I have been experiencing is the loss of taste and smell, which I think is a big sign for people who are otherwise asymptotic.”
After playing in his tennis Charity Tournament, Djovick released an apology because he tested positive for COVID19. He said, “I am so deeply sorry our tournament has caused harm.” He went on to accept responsibility and said it was “too soon,” but he thought that the virus had weakened.
“I feel it is my moral duty to announce to you that I have tested positive for COVID19,” the 79-year-old shared. He added, “My Family and I are all in self-isolation for as long as it is deemed medically necessary… Please follow your local government’s guidelines and regulations for staying safe and protecting not just yourselves but our entire community.”
Senator Rand Paul
A statement on his Twitter account read: “Senator Rand Paul has tested positive for COVID-19. He is feeling fine and is in quarantine. He is asymptomatic and was tested out of an abundance of caution due to his extensive travel and events. He was not aware of any direct contact with an infected person.”
On March 21, the keyboardist and Bon Jovi founding member revealed the news. He shared on Instagram, “I just got my results back today and tested positive for coronavirus. I’ve been sick for a week and feeling better each day.” He explained, “I’ve have been quarantined for a week and will for another week. And when I feel better I’ll get tested again to make sure I’m free of this nasty virus.”
In a detailed post on social media, the Younger actress shared that she tested positive. However, she reassured everyone, “I have just tested positive for Covid-19. I AM OK.” She added, “Stay home people! Protect yourselves & your loved ones. Build up your immune systems. Good Luck & God Bless us all!”
“After a few days of self-quarantine, and not feeling great, I have tested positive for Coronavirus,” the Watch What Happens Live host announced on social media. The 51-year-old also shared, “As much as I felt like I could push through whatever I was feeling to do #WWHL from home, we’re putting a pin in that for now so I can focus on getting better. I want to thank all the medical professionals who are working tirelessly for all of us, and urge everybody to stay home and take care of themselves.”
The 28-year-old confirmed on March 20 that he was diagnosed with COVID-19. “For anyone out there that is hesitant to self-quarantine… please do yourself and your loved ones a favor and stay home,” the former Bachelor star shared on Instagram. He added, “We will all beat this and come out stronger on the other side.”
Daniel Dae Kim
In a video he posted on Instagram, the 51-year-old actor talked about his diagnosis and his journey. Daniel said to his followers, “Hi everyone- yesterday I was diagnosed with COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus.” He added, “Looks like I’ll be ok, but I wanted to share my journey with you in the hopes that you find it informative or helpful. Hope you all stay safe, calm, and above all, healthy.”
Prince Albert Of Monaco
The royal palace has said in a statement that Prince Albert II, who is 62 years old, tested positive for Coronavirus.
On March 18, the Game of Thrones star revealed via Instagram, “I’m in bed with it and it’s not nice.” She also shared, “Stay safe and healthy and be kind to your fellow people.”
The 31-year-old, whose blog “Something Navy” has 1.3 million Instagram followers, revealed that she tested positive for COVID-19 on March 18. Charnas wrote, “Now more than ever, it’s become even clearer that these precautions are absolutely necessary to slow down this virus and protect the people most vulnerable to its spread.”
On Instagram, the 19-year-old singer-songwriter said she will be “completely fine”. However, she urged others to keep practicing social distancing.
The 31-year-old NBA star is one of the Brooklyn Nets players that tested positive for Coronavirus. “Everyone B careful, take care of yourself and quarantine. We’re going to get through this,'” he told The Athletic.
On March 16, the Frozen 2 star, 26, took to Instagram to share her diagnosis. She told her followers, “Again, let’s please be mindful of our decisions—now is the time to be smart and responsible. Let’s take care of one another!”
Karl Von Habsburg
The 59-year-old Archduke of Austria is the first royal to test positive for COVID-19. Speaking to Austrian TV channel oe24, von Habsburg said, “It’s annoying, but I’m fine. It’s not the Black Plague.” He added, “I thought it was the usual flu… I have to expressly praise the Austrian authorities because they act with measure and aim. The panic mood is not appropriate.”
On March 17, The Grammy Award-winning songwriter and producer shared on Instagram that he tested positive. He wrote, “I am 29 years old. I am a healthy young man and I am going to get through this no matter what. I am going to make a full recovery. But there are so many people in my life and in the world that could possibly not get through this due to their age and/or a compromised immune system. This is why I am writing this post. I can’t stress this enough. This is not a joke. Stay inside, stay sanitized. Please stop everything and take care of yourselves and the people you love around you until we are all through this.”
It was reported by multiple outlets on March 15 that the 60-year-old CEO and chairman of the Universal Music Group were hospitalized in Los Angeles after he tested positive for COVID-19.
The Oscar winner, 63, announced on March 11 that he tested positive for Coronavirus while filming in Australia. He uplifted fans with subsequent health updates. Days later, E! News confirmed that Hanks and wife Rita Wilson had been discharged from the hospital. However, the couple still remained in isolation at their Australian home.
The 63-year-old country singer has definitely made use of her time as she recovered from coronavirus. She compiled and shared a “quarantunes” playlist of hit songs for others who are also staying indoors. She shared on Instagram, “So grateful for the outpouring of prayers, love, and support. Means so much and strengthens us.”
Joined by his wife Sabrina Dhowre, the 47-year-old British actor announced via video that he was diagnosed with COVID-19 after he comes in contact with a person who had it. Explaining he didn’t have symptoms, Elba said, “…Now’s the time to really think about social distancing, washing your hands. Beyond that, there are people out there who aren’t showing symptoms and that can easily spread it.”
“We are in good health,” the 41-year-old Game of Thrones star told his millions of followers on Instagram on March 16. He added, “I only have mild symptoms of a cold. There are people at higher risk for who this virus might be a devastating diagnosis, so I urge all of you to be extremely careful; wash your hands, keep 1.5 meters distance from others, go in quarantine; just do everything you can to stop the virus from spreading.”
The Quantum of Solace, actress urged fans to look after themselves in a post on March 16. She also announced that she had coronavirus.
The Utah Jazz player, 27, tested positive for COVID-19. He then announced that he was donating $500,000 to support the Vivint Smart Home Arena employee relief fund and COVID-related social services.
On March 12, Gobert’s teammate announced his diagnosis during a Good Morning America appearance. The NBA star, 23, explained, “I have no symptoms which are unique. When people ask me I would say if you were to tell me I could play in a seven-game series tomorrow, I would be ready to lace up. I’m just blessed to be able to be okay.”
It was reported by multiple outlets o March 14 that the Detroit Pistons player was the third NBA player who tested positive for COVID-19.
The 25-year-old Italian soccer star announced on March 11 that he tested positive for COVID-19. Rugani downplayed how severe his symptoms were and told Football-Italia, “I’m fine, I’ve been pretty good. I haven’t had the symptoms you read about in the news. I was lucky despite it being a good hit because I was the first in our environment to get it. I hope it will serve to raise awareness.”
The English soccer pro, 19, said via Twitter on March 13 that he had “recovered” from coronavirus. He added he would continue self-isolating.
The 64-year-old Beverly Hills rector, who is the sister of actor Matthew Broderick, was hospitalized before March 12 after she tested positive for COVID-19. “My entire family is grateful for the concern about, and the good wishes for, my sister Janet,” Matthew said to Deadline two days later. He added, “I’m happy to say she is feeling much better and is on the road to a full recovery. We are all very appreciative of the wonderful care she received from the amazing doctors and nurses at Cedars Sinai.”