We wouldn’t be surprised if you told us that since quarantine started you have been binge-watching the American TV show “Selling Sunset”. This TV show focuses on the Oppenheim Group, where elite real estate brokers sell the luxurious houses to their successful buyers.
Los Angeles is the largest city in California and the second-largest city in the United States. It has a population of four million people approximately. In case you did not know, Los Angeles real estate market is considered one of the most optimal markets for investors and landlords. Despite being very expensive, it is known that investing in a house in Los Angeles is always a good idea and in the long term, you will make a profit one way or another. However, not everything is as it seems. The lockdown because of the pandemic has affected greatly the economy in California and therefore the real estate market as well. Despite the sales have dropped, the prices remain high. Comparing the situation right now to how it was a few months ago is a good improvement. Sales have increased since the Covid-19 outbreak.
What are the most expensive houses in Los Angeles?
Los Angeles is one of the priciest housing markets in the Country. The houses in Southern California has currently a median listing price is $748.000 which is already double than the national asking price. let us not forgot about the exaggerated mansions that are homes to many artists such as Beyonce’s $88 million Bel Air house. We gathered a list of the priciest houses right now in the city of LA:
- Located in 33218 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu. This house with 5.254 square feet, ocean views and floor-to-ceiling sliding doors is listed for $60 million
- 9.143 S. Mapleton Drive, Holmby, HIlls. With a Size of 10,907 square feet, this house featuring a swimming pool, tennis court, and a wool-paneled den is priced $66.65 million
- Where we first met Will Smith, the following house located in Bel-Air, is on the market for the price of $75 million. This house has a size of 40.000 square feet featuring 2 swimming pools, a recording studio, a wine cellar, and tasting goom, an immense outdoor video screen, a movie theater, a wellness SPA, and fitness center
- The following house that can be found also in Bel Air, has a price of $85 million. 35.378 square feet of a gym, an infinity-edge pool a screening room and a 5000-bottle wine cellar
- This $86 million house in Beverly Hills has miles of riding trails, five stables, and two horse rings, 7,000 square-foot guest house, tennis court.
- The 17-bedroom “mansion” is listed for $88 million. It has a swimming pool with a bar, a movie theater, gym, and tennis court…
- $100.000 million comprised nonetheless by a 14 car garage, a two-lane bowling alley, four bars, And a wine cellar
- For $129 million, this house located in Beverly Hills, has a 5000-square foot master suite, a reflecting pool, and fountain, 3000-wine testing room…
And now the moment you were all waiting for: The current most expensive house in Los Angeles is located in Bel-Air with an asking price of $250 million. It has a Wellness spa, infinity-edge swimming pool, 40-seat movie theater, four-lane bowling alley, and a fitness center.